THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Meghan, I do in fact remember I have a blog!

The fact that I had to search to find the link to it is completely beside the point.

I suppose I will work on updating every once in awhile, if you're lucky(and I'm not in lab) ;). Just not right now when I cannot feel my hands due to the freezing air coming in the window to neutralize the temperature of our hell room and I cannot feel my brain due to all the organic chemistry trying to spill out of it into a hydrocarbon mess.

Love,

Christy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Christy,
*You're* HypercarbonIC.
Loooove, Meghan

Anonymous said...

Also, hydrocarbonIC.

Skelly's Roommate said...

Meghan is weird,

Love, AJ

Anonymous said...

ChristyChristy.

Writer's strike is over. MEGHAN WANTS MORE BLOGS! It's not as if I sleep like five feet from you and can't function as a human being without you here and thus know like everything you'd post anyway. Nope.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I noticed your blog is very nice and interesting to me, so I thought I would leave you a comment to let you know that I liked it.

I also would like to invite you to visit me here in San Diego. There you will find my labels, and meditations, and music videos, but mostly my art in different perspectives...

hope to see you soon thank you