THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Planarians are enviable?

Welcome to my failed attempt for studying for zoology! Creativity sometimes spawns from desperation, and I must admit I desperately wish to not study for this exam tomorrow.
There is still charcoal under my nails from art this morning. It's hard to find motivation when all I technically have to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays is wake up and spill my soul onto newsprint. Also a new exciting project is underway. All we need now is to apply for funding and get our hands on a video camera. Oh odyssey credit.

Planarians have the ability to regenerate after being sliced and prodded by mad scientists (I am what I am). If only when life gets in their way people could do the same and mend their broken pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heimlich Maneuver. Glad you can spell. Or look things up. :)
WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU AN ENGLISH MAJOR?!?! You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

you're pretty funny there.